Today we celebrate our TWO year anniversary!
It has flown by, especially since we had Luke. We have seriously had so many fun adventures traveling and seeing new things. Life couldn't be better.
Oh the memories...
(I love reminiscing)
Dating. Matt came home for Labor Day weekend after he had started med school and we had a major adventure weekend, including four wheeling-Oh how I miss four wheeling.
It has flown by, especially since we had Luke. We have seriously had so many fun adventures traveling and seeing new things. Life couldn't be better.
Oh the memories...
(I love reminiscing)
Dating. Matt came home for Labor Day weekend after he had started med school and we had a major adventure weekend, including four wheeling-Oh how I miss four wheeling.
One of the many engagement pictures.Fortunately, I have a sister (mandy) who has an eye for photography and she spent a whole day in different locations taking hundreds and hundreds of pictures of us. Thanks sis!

We were married at 7:40 AM in the Salt Lake Temple. It was one of the earliest times, crazy I know, but we had no choice. We originally were planning to get married in June of 07 but didn't want to wait that long, since we were already dating long distance and Matt's spring break was our only other choice. So we only gave the temple like a three month notice and that was the only time left.We had our luncheon at the Joseph Smith Memorial building and later that night had our wedding reception in Salem. Fortunately it was a beautiful and pretty warm day in March (but I was prepared for the cold weather, I had white thermals to wear under my dress, just in case, haha).
It was the happiest day of our lives! I wish I could relive it over and over again!
Thank you for the best two years (so far) Matt, for all your hard work and all you do. I love you and am so happy we were married in the temple two years ago today.
I love you!

2 comments:
Congrats!!! I hope you have a wonderful anniversary - ours is on Saturday. Sorry you two had to come back from your honeymoon to come to our wedding. :) Two years - goes so quick!
beautiful! so much can change in just a short amount of time. 2 years ago i got pregnant with britton.... crazy!
Post a Comment