Last night I threw a baby shower for my friend Janna. Her husband is a medical student. I met her through a medical wive's club about a year and a half ago. She is one of those brave girls who does it ALL NATURAL, this time she will be doing it at home. She is expecting her 2nd, a girl and it was the first baby shower I've ever thrown, and I have to admit it was SO FUN planning and getting it all together.
These pictures are mainly for my mom and sisters, they wanted to see the details.
Thanks again Marilyn!!!
I love it, even thought they look a little funny in the jars, but I didn't have many options on pots and stuff to plant them in. I still think they are cute!
Plus, they were so funny and easy to grow.
One of my friends had done this recently for a baby shower and I thought it was an easy, good idea. I've dipped pretzel rods in caramel and chocolate before and I only did chocolate this time and it was much easier! Plus they turned out pretty cute. I did milk choco, white choco and purple candy coating.
Janna opening the dress. She got some great presents last night, lucky girl!
Thank you for those who came, we had a fun girls night together!
6 comments:
Thank you so much, over and over again. You were so thoughtful, and I had a great time. Your craftiness is wonderful and I'm so glad that I've met you while we're here in Cleveland together.
Mary, I LOVE all of your projects! You are just a sewing machine these days! You have to teach me how to make one of those little dresses when we are there this weekend, I want to make one for McKelle so badly now!
The dress is darling! And all the decor looks great. Baby showers are fun to do. It looks like you always are keeping busy. I'm impressed.
Wowsers! That dress is even more adorable when it's held up like that. You are impressive. And the wheatgrass is awesome, even in Mason jars. Good job Mary - wanna throw my next baby shower?
(kidding)
Looks like fun! I love the flowers on your table. Mary I'm so impressed with your MANY talents. . .you need to come over to my house and help me out!
Beautiful job!
Post a Comment