Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Today is a good day

Today is a good day.

Today I fit back into my "pre-pregnancy" swimming suit! Right after we were married I bought a really cute one piece peachy colored swimming suit and wore it maybe twice, because I got pregnant so quickly it didn't fit after that. A few months ago I bought a new "post-pregnancy" swimming suit, cute, but not as cute.

So I decided I'd try this one piece on and...it was a good day.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Yeah! That is such a good feeling. I am slowly getting back into some of my pre-pregnancy pants. They truly are good days when you try something on and it fits again! (Our husbands don't always understand how exciting it really is :)).

Bryce and Susie said...

Lucky! I can fit into mine, but it's a tight sqeeze. I put on some pants today that I haven't worn in like a week and they were a little looser than usual. That made me happy too. It's alot harder the second time around.