
The past few days here in Cleveland the weather has been on the cool side & Monday's are free at the Zoo for Cuyahoga County residents so today we headed out to the Zoo!
It was nice, it was about 65 degrees, it felt great!

Luke, Mommy and the Red Panda Bears

He was checking out some fish that were bigger than him!

Matt loves the Polar Bears, he wanted a picture.
We have season passes to the city pool, so we went for a swim the other day.


And there's just a few pictures of my sweet baby boy I thought I'd add.
He looks so cute and cuddly in the morning! I just want to squeeze him!

This is his new favorite sleeping position, I think he just falls asleep praying.


I found this hat that actually fits Lukes head haha!

4 comments:
is that the bathing suit you fit back into? Yay! :) He's so cute. When do we get to see each other???
He is adorable! Cutest smile ever with those dimples! I love that you guys go do so many fun little adventures!
Oh my goodness Mary, he IS stinking so cute! The first picture of Luke with the monkey is just too adorable. Glad you are having a fun summer. It was great to see you three at Brad and Jana's reception!
You guys are so cute. I sometimes fall asleep praying too. :)
Post a Comment