It's time I take the the plunge.
That's right I'm finally giving in and reading the praised books, The Twilight Series.
I've had the first book since before they started to be so popular, I read the first half and never finished the rest (I rarely do unless I'm really in to it). So I'm giving it another try, I'll let you know what I think!
Here we go...
4 comments:
I don't know if we can be friends anymore. You've gone to the dark side. :P
Mary,
I finally gave in when I was in Korea and read the first book and I really liked it. If you've already read half and it didn't interest you then I don't know if the rest will because I was interested from the very beginning. The end however does get very intense. Also, the movie is coming out in december and its always more exciting to see movies when you've read the book! Good luck.
Finally! I almost got you the second book for christmas last year, glad I didn't. I love those books! I still need to read the 4th one. I'm so excited for the movie!
Let me know what you think. I've heard that people either love them or hate them - not a lot in between. I personally haven't read them, so give me your input.
Post a Comment