Wednesday, August 27, 2008

7 Months Already?

I can hardly believe that Luke is 7 months already!
He is growing so fast, it's hard to keep up with.
Here are some new milestones he's reached!

He got this new shirt I love, so I had to take some pictures, of course!
(He looks like Mr. Monk)

Luke has had a mean scream lately, he's probably getting his top teeth. He has been super fussy, last night we decided to take him on a walk, but we didn't want him to fall asleep so we carried him and he fell asleep anyway. We tried so hard to keep him awake, he just zonked out on daddy's head.
He's learned to pull himself up in his crib, which makes going to bed and naps hard. We put him down and he climbs up and holds on yelling, talking or screaming. We come and do it all over again until he falls asleep. One thing he has yet to learn is how to get down from a stand, he gets up, but can't get down.
I find him peeking quite often.
We pulled his swing back out to see if that would calm him down a little and he just likes to hang off it like so.
He's graduated from scooting to crawling!
Since about 51/2 months he just did an army crawl, the past week he's learned the real thing.
And he's learned to pull himself up on everything else. Which means he falls a lot and bonks his head, this is when I WISH we didn't have hardwood floors. He doesn't really cruise around very much yet, thank goodness.
Oh he gets very excited about this one, being able to see over the edge of the pack'n play...
Although he struggles a bit with this one still.

Other things he's been doing lately, is sleeping pretty good through the night, getting into EVERYTHING, being a big stinker at diaper changing time, he's very very squirmy! He's talking a lot and he's started taking a bottle and best of all he'll eat Cheerios and the Gerber Graduates Puffs. He loves eating off my peaches, watermelon and sucking on apples.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh he's just so adorable!! I love when they learn new things. The picture of you and him is so cute

Sarah said...

That's got to be the cutest little man-shirt. He looks like a professional already! Love the picture of him dosing on Matt's shoulders!

Rachel said...

I can't believe he's 7 months old! What a cutie!

Maddy said...

so cute! he's getting so big!! and i love that shirt! are they good consignment stores around there?