Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Well I guess it's time to say....

Sorry to anyone who didn't get a Christmas card from us this year. I realized that I probably should have ordered about 100, and I only ordered 70 (which was still a lot, I thought!). I know there were several people I missed, so in case I did...here they are.

I just snapped these with my phone, so they look really bad, but you get the idea!

Yes, we did two sets this year. Mostly because I ordered a bunch through one place and needed more...so then I just made a new one through another place.....
 So if you didn't catch it on the first card....
 Yay! We are having our THIRD! WHAT?!!!! I know, I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.
Weird.

I am now in my 2nd trimester! 14 weeks. Baby #3 is due July 3rd, 2013. And we're praying that he/she waits until then, because Matt is on night float until the end of June! Eek! 
We are VERY excited!
My family made us these cute magnets at a family reunion that we missed last year of our "baby family," and every day that I am getting water out of my fridge I see all FIVE of us and it makes me so happy. Even if if the youngest one still looks like a freaky little alien. That ultrasound was taken at 11 weeks. 

How have I been feeling?
Lucky.
The first few weeks, constant nausea, but no throwing up. Surprisingly I felt quite energetic and didn't need a whole lot of sleep, which is unusual for my pregnancies-though I was still too tired to workout.
Now that I am in my 2nd tri. I don't really feel a whole lot different, definitely less sickness, but not anymore energy-yet, and probably more tired actually. I have started working out again though...hoping I can stick to it until the end! I am starting to show a little and look very pudgy!

What do the big brothers think?
We didn't tell them until Christmas (12 weeks). There were two presents under the tree that were to someone named "peanut." Luke was very confused. Eventually we let them open them anyway. One was a baby toy, that Dev cuddled and giggled and just absolutely loved and thought was for him. It was so cute. And the other was a baby spoon (those cool boon spoons). Then we had them open another box and inside it was a picture of our ultrasound. We asked Luke what he thought it was and he said, "Uh...baby pictures (like duh, Dad leaves these around the house all the time)." But then he thought they were of him. 
Then we told them that were were going to have another baby and after it sunk it Luke was very excited and Devin was excited, but very confused about a baby in my belly. 
Every night though when Luke says his personal prayers he says, "and please bless mom will be good in her pregnancy." 

Will it be a boy or girl?
I want to find out.
Matt doesn't really want to find out.
But, we are finding out.
Probably beginning/mid Feb.

Yay for babies!!!

No comments: