Congratulations! I am so excited for your three little guys.And I loved the way you announced on your Christmas card--such a wonderful surprise!I hope you are feeling well and dreaming in blue!
What a cute way to announce the gender! (I was so excited to read the back of your Christmas card-I yelled downstairs to Jeff that you guys were expecting again!) Congratulations! Hope you're feeling ok!
Yay!! You make such beautiful boys!! Congrats!!
Awesome! I wish I could throw you another shower...! Cute idea for an announcement.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations! I am so excited for your three little guys.
And I loved the way you announced on your Christmas card--such a wonderful surprise!
I hope you are feeling well and dreaming in blue!
What a cute way to announce the gender! (I was so excited to read the back of your Christmas card-I yelled downstairs to Jeff that you guys were expecting again!) Congratulations! Hope you're feeling ok!
Yay!! You make such beautiful boys!! Congrats!!
Awesome! I wish I could throw you another shower...! Cute idea for an announcement.
Post a Comment