Monday, July 23, 2012

The Cleveland Botanical Gardens

HSSA-the spouse group at the Cleveland Clinic, had this fabulous event at the botanical gardens (all free!). We've never been to the gardens before and they were gorgeous!!! I'm glad that I brought my big, fat camera along.










 Did I mention that Daddy got to come too?! Mister big 3rd year Chief! 



 And they have this ADORABLE outdoor, little kid's garden with tons of stuff to do. Splash pad, pond, fish, frongs, little play houses, and a huge tree house. It's adorable.




 Matt had fun taking pics of butterflies and birds inside the Glasshouse.
 Notice how happy I am about being in the butterfly/moth house? There was a moth the size of a grapefruit and I almost barfed.
 Dev checking for butterflies on our way out.



The dance party with our our friends to the steal drums!

It was such a lovely night! They had petty tables set up, a nice dinner and dessert and then the gardens were only open to our group. It was so much fun!







 Our friends the Belchers.
There are quite a few of us from our ward that are in HSSA, here are some of us.
Me, Kassie, ReAnn & Cicely (and little gwen).

What a fun night! 

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

How fun! Wish I could have come! Beautiful pics!

Kate Johnson said...

That makes me miss Cleveland! And I can't believe you are half way through residency! Wahoo! Is Matt's schedule any better now that he is the big man on campus?

Devin is getting so big and cute! Maddie still talks about Luke and our other friends in Cleveland. That was such a fun year.

I love checking your photography blog now and then. You are an absolutely fabulous photographer! What camera did you upgrade to? I am thinking of upgrading but now sure how much of an upgrade I want to do.

Hope your summer is going great and you are surviving the heat!