Happy HALF Birthday to my little Lukey!
For fun last night we celebrated Luke's half birthday (which is technically today...oops!). The real reason was because I saw this cute cake on pinterest...so I wanted to try it! Haha, what a good excuse right?
After FHE Matt found the Happy Unbirthday Song to show Luke.
His face is so cute...we didn't realize we had a couple of trick candles on there!
My pics from instagram...my iPad takes pretty poor pics.
Mom, aren't you proud:?!! :)
Disclaimer: I'm not doing this for all or any of my children every year, or probably never again....remember, it was for selfish reasons really...I just needed some cake!
And then here's just a fun pic. We do a babysitting date night-swap with some friends and this is the group...I thought it was funny. Poor Jane.









1 comment:
Oh that it too cute! Mary you're so creative, even if you copied the idea. It's new to me and therefore YOU get credit.
I do love the last picture too. Even at a tiny age they segregate themselves. Good thing you have two boys.
Post a Comment