Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Month of May

Here I am trying to catch up on what happened in May, before my awesome fam came into town.

Here's what I've got.

Dev usually looks like this after church at 4pm.

 We went downtown to the International Children's Film Festival....or something like that.
It was fun. There was all sorts of fun, FREE stuff for kids, all up and down the street.



  I love this pic of the boys in the hats they made.
After all the creative, fun stuff we headed over to Playhouse Square to watch this fun drum show with drums from all around the world. The kids had so much fun! 

Chagrin Falls

  Luke was pretty freaked out by the falls.

 Right above the falls is this adorable popcorn/ice cream shop. We always make a stop here when we come to Chagrin Falls.


  Some of our friends...


  Mother and Son's Date Knight at Chick-fil-a!

Luke and I went on a special date to Luke's favorite, Chick-fil-a! I LOVE that place. They are such a a great family place and are always doing lots of fun, FREE things for families. They get quite a bit of business from us! 

For this night, it was extra special. We made reservations, the tables were decorated with table cloths, flowers, chocolate kisses and conversation starters (with Knight/mid-evil theme).

 Some of our friends were there, including Jenn and Emmett. 

They had a clown, who tied balloons for the boys. The employees were dressed up in mid-evil clothing. We had to buy our dinner, but we got dessert for free and they gave the boys roses to give to us mom's. It was so fun!



1 comment:

Kathy said...

I look just like Devin at 4 pm on Sundays.
Love,
Dad