Friday, August 3, 2012

Sun and Water

Lots of time spent in the sun, water included......

Fairport Harbor
 For a lot of July (and a lot on and off for the past 6 mos) I've had my first baby girl!! Just kidding. I babysat Avery and she came along everywhere we went! 

 Splash Pad...haha Kassie & Jane are in the background again.
 Pool and dinner...score!
Makes those day/nights when Matt works all night long, go by faster.

 Primary water activity!
 Dev slipped in the cold pool right when we got there...



 Luke now has an obsession with water balloons.

 Swimming lesson, 2nd session. 
Our pool is awesome. 12 classes for $15! Yippee.
 Luke and Emmett


 We get to swim in the kiddie pool during lessons...Dev and Talmage.




Fairport Harbor round 2!
Unfortunately, we got there and the Ecoli/bacteria level was so high they told us not to swim...talk about a pain to keep our kids out of the water!







Matt's had a really hard couple of weeks, but we've finally made it to our vacation week....come back later to see what we did! :)

1 comment:

Kassie, Kari and Sadie said...

Hi! I'm reading this and I LOVE it! You're fantastic. Wish I had 5oo hours to go back through the entire thing.