I know everyone is dying to see more pictures of our handsome little man, so here are a few I took recently.
I love these little skinny legs. They'll be a bunch of rolls pretty soon.
Getting to know his big brother, who loves to get as close to his face as possible, pat his head, give kisses and sing songs to him. He likes to say, "let's keep him."
I've taken soooooo many pictures. So I have more to come I'm sure.
I also have our baby announcement coming soon too!





5 comments:
i LOVE them all! especially the bottom one. hope you guys are doing well. those two boys are TOO cute for words!
i can't wait to meet him in a couple of months!!!
so cute!! i love how wrinkly newborns are :) i'm so glad you're feeling good and everyone is adjusting well!
Is that all? I mean they are perfectly adorable and I want so badly to hold him, but I really thought this post would be longer ;)
He's so precious. I need to hold him.
I'm back from Utah now, so I'm going to finish up your pictures. I love those last two!
We still talk about Julie and say, "Can we keep her?"
Post a Comment