A week after Devin was born my mom came out to help. We had lots of fun, lots of good food and help.
While she was here we did some (major) grocery shopping. My mom is like a gourmet cook! We did some shopping at the outlets (I heart the childrens place!) and we also took a drive out to the apple orchards to pick some apples and eat some deliciousssss apple fritters and pumpkin donuts! Mmmmmm. Luke spent a lot of time playing on Grandma's ipad. And we also went to the RS broadcast together, that was fun. I loved the talks, especially Pres. Monson's.
We didn't take a whole lot of pictures while she was here, but here are some of what we did get.
I love these little faces.
Our little family of 4.
Thank You for coming Mom!!!
We really appreciated all your help and everything you did for us while you were here.
Ps. Luke now wants an ipad for Christmas....
4 comments:
of course luke wants an ipad... who doesnt?!?! :)
I'm so happy to see some pictures! You're looking great, Mary. You too Matt.... :) haha
We're going apple picking this weekend and I cannot wait! I love Devin's onesie in the last pic. I'm glad you liked it!
Cute fam!!! Why do you have to be so far away?!
Who made that onesie? That's so cute! He's is more adorable every time I see him. You guys have such a great little family, and you my friend look fabulous! My favorite picture is of Luke laying next to Devin looking at each other. Awe, brothers.... cute.
I love the family picture on the bench! And the one of Luke and Devin! Cute!! Looks like you are adjusting well. I'm nervous about adding a second baby- any great tips??
Cute pics! That looks fun to go pick the apples, when we went to Patterson's last time we just did the Fun Festival. It was fun, too!
Post a Comment