Saturday, October 16, 2010

5 weeks old and smiling

Devin is 5 weeks old and seems SO BIG to me now.
He is such a chunk!!!

He is such a goooood baby. He sleeps so well (sometimes 6 hour stretches during the night), eats great and doesn't cry much. 
In the past couple of weeks he has been smiling more and more.
 It is so fun to watch him grow.

Today I asked Luke to help me to get him to smile (because Luke just wanted me to take pictures of him and not of Devin). And this seemed to work...

We love seeing his little smiles! 
He is so sweet.

And a chunky little guy!

We are so blessed to have such a healthy, happy little guy.
We love him so much!

5 comments:

Maddy said...

ohmigosh he's so cute! i can't wait to have my little guy! you're making me baby hungry :) i hope we get to meet him soon!!

Kat said...

Wow he totally looks like Luke in these pictures. His smile is so cute. I wanted to come see him today but right after sacrament I had to go do visiting teaching stuff and then Jake needed help in the nursery. HE IS SO ADORABLE! I want to pinch his chubby cheeks.

Janelle said...

The last picture looks so much like Luke, but otherwise, I think he's starting to look even more like you. He's got your chin/jaw at the bottom of his face.

Pretty cute stuff!

Jensen said...

I was sad that I didn't get to peak at him on Sunday. He is so cute! I still have Devin's baby shower present that I need to get to you.

Andrea said...

Ooh I can't wait for my baby boy!! He is adorable and is getting so chunky! Love chunky babies!!