Sorry, no pictures.
Just a quick update. I had my second to last doctors appointment today...hopefully my last? Well, maybe. I really can't decided if I want this little guy to come early or not, not that it's my choice or anything. The appointment went well. I'm dilated to a three still. Luke came right on his due date, so I wouldn't be too surprised if this little guy came before or close to his as well.
Luke and I have caught some kind of nasty cold, so we're really trying to get better before I go into labor. My body and my mind, most of the time, is wishing I wasn't pregnant anymore. I'm quite tired of all the aches and pains, but I'm thankful to have carried to term anyway and to hopefully have a healthy baby. The only problem is that Matt will only be able to take a few days off and my mom doesn't come into town until the 21st, so if I went early I'd be on my own for a while. Matt thinks I could handle it, which I probably could, but I might go slightly crazy. Matt also gets a three day weekend this Labor day weekend (HOORAY!), so I kind of want to enjoy one last weekend before our lives get a little more crazy. So, I can't really decide if I want him to come early or just wait until I'm induced. For now I am not hoping to go early, but planning on being induced (it's good for my mind). I am scheduled to be induced the on the evening of Sunday the 12th, but I think we're going to change to either the 13th or my due date, the 14th. The closer I make it to my due date the better, because I will be set up to have lots of help and company around.
These babies do things on their own time though, so we'll see what happens!
1 comment:
Mary, whenever it happens, I'm just around the corner, so call me ANYTIME. I mean it. If your mom isn't here yet, I will come get Luke and take him off your hands for a bit so you can get some rest.
Good luck!
Post a Comment