Well, I've made it to 39 weeks. Whew!
I really hope this is the last pregnant picture taken of me...I don't care if he doesn't come early, I'm just tired of being in pictures and getting bigger every time!
I really hope this is the last pregnant picture taken of me...I don't care if he doesn't come early, I'm just tired of being in pictures and getting bigger every time!
We basically finished the baby's room. It's so fun to have it all set up and ready.
Since you requested, here are some pictures of the nursery.
I sewed the crib skirt and curtains. The rug doesn't necessarily match the best, but it's what we had.
My favorite is the bedding! Ah, I love it!
My very awesome sister-in-law sent us a minki bumper pad and a fitted sheet. This kid is going to be living like a prince! It looks so cozy, I want to crawl into the crib and sleep there!
Thank you Em!
After he comes, I am going to change/add pictures in the frames.
Oh and I was kind of dreading making a blanket for his crib, because I was getting all sewed out. Well, I found this darn cute blanket (the one draped over the side) on clearance for $8.00! Saved me time and money.
I'm going to put his name up on the wall above the crib....after we figure out what his name will be.
I love the built in shelves we have. Makes for a good changing station-until he's too big for it.
Now all we need is our baby!
4 comments:
Wow, it looks so great! I love the pleat you did in the crib skirt and I love the curtains! Good luck to you this week! I hope you get some rest.
Mary, it looks fantastic! Great job. I feel like I have been gone so long. I can't wait to hear about the baby. He is coming so soon!
How cute, I do have the same fabric in my Front Room. It's funny how we can choose the same patterns & color scheme without even knowing it! You have good taste what can I say.
Wow! It turned out GORGEOUS! There will be a sweet little baby sleeping in there before you know it!
Post a Comment