Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor Day Air Show

Labor Day weekend rocked.
I can't remember (I'm loosing my mind) if I mentioned that Matt got the WHOLE 3 day weekend off.
It was awesome.

Friday night, Saturday and Sunday we did some fun stuff...but honestly I can't remember what (I've lost it). All I know is we spent most of our time getting over our colds, but we still played and had fun together.
Monday we spent the morning finishing up the nursery, the guest room and a few other house stuff.
In the afternoon we drove down to Lake Erie to catch some of the air show. It was awesome, as always.
The weather was gorgeous, breezy and cool. Luke slept through the first part, but the darn booze cruise horn woke him up and he was not a happy camper. He hated the loud airplanes. Maybe next year...

Here are some cute pictures of my cute boys.


(Notice the ornery/sleepy face?)
He spent most of the time scowling and keeping his hands over his ears, but it was way loud, I even covered my ears some of the time.
We saw the Navy's Blue Angels and some other cool planes.

The Blue Angels were definitely the coolest. They were spinning, flying upside down, and flying towards each other and then would quickly miss the other plane. You can tell in the pictures below.

It was pretty cool.
I love this picture.

Happy Labor Day.
(I wish I would have been in labor, that would have been awesome).

1 comment:

Meg said...

Dave and I were just trying to figure out what we did on labor day last year and then we remembered that we came up there and went to the airshow! Dave was like "oh yeah, that airshow was so awesome!" ha ha. Wish we could have been there :)