I guess it has been a while since I posted a belly picture. And since my sisters and friends have been asking, I finally got around to taking one-which is the hardest part considering I am now usually caught wearing Matt's clothes and they aren't the most flattering for a picture.
I can and can't believe that I'm already 33 weeks. This pregnancy flown by, until Matt started residency and now that I'm in my last few weeks, now it's kind of crawling by.
For the most part I am feeling pretty good, besides the constant pain in my tailbone and hips. The swollen feet aren't much fun either. I've been over the feeling sick and nauseous phase for quite a while and now I just have to make it through the aches and pain phase.
For the most part I am feeling pretty good, besides the constant pain in my tailbone and hips. The swollen feet aren't much fun either. I've been over the feeling sick and nauseous phase for quite a while and now I just have to make it through the aches and pain phase.
Well, these aren't the best pictures (something about seeing yourself 33 weeks pregnant just isn't very appealing), but it's as good as it's going to get! I don't realize how huge I really am until I see a picture of myself. It's no wonder people don't believe me when I tell them that I still have a month and a half left to go.
| These are Matt's awesome photo-taking skills... |
We have a few names we are playing around with, but nothing for sure. Names are so hard! I wish I could just hear one and fall in love with it and have it all ready and perfect for him...but that will never happen for us.
I also had to switch to a new Ob/Gyn two weeks ago. It was not very fun leaving my old doctor who everyone adores and was just wonderful! However, I feel like we lucked out with our decision on my new one. He seems like he'll be really great and I am very happy that I went with him. And surprisingly he is LDS too! He works with Matt (occasionally), so that's fun too. Although, I must say it is quite the new experience to go to the county hospital in a big city. There is a lot of diversity and interesting things to see while I am there, and to go along with that Matt works there and sees a lot of crazy things in the labor and delivery dept. I think it's a good experience for both of us though.
Only a few more weeks to go!
3 comments:
your belly is starting to look torpedo-esque! haha. you look great though! beautiful as always!
Yeah! Thanks for giving in. I can't believe how tiny you are still, I mean besides the belly. Seriously are you still in your normal jeans, cause it looks like it. You're so close to the end, just think, in no time you'll be cuddling your little ball of a baby. But you really do look amazing still.
so cute and SO TINY!
Post a Comment