Sunday, July 4, 2010

Catch up from Williamsburg, Virginia

I finally grabbed a few pictures off the hard drive from our trip to Williamsburg, Virginia. 
Back in May we took a week long trip to VA as a graduation vacation.
We went to Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown. We were so happy that Dave, Meg and McKelle could join us for a few days, as well as Bryce, Maddy and Britton. The more the merrier!
We had so much fun. 

It was my first time there, and Matt's second. I highly recommend it, especially for any history buffs out there (i.e. Matt).

Here are a few pictures from the trip.

























After touring around Colonial Williamsburg, where everyone is dressed up and acts as if they are living in the late 1700's, we headed over to the first mental hospital in the US. It was really sad and quite creepy, but very interesting. I don't know why we all wanted pictures in front of the building...but we did.



Little McKelle on the bus. She's so cute.

On a different day, before the rest of the gang showed up, Matt and I toured Jamestown (where the Pocahontas and John Smith story happened) and Yorktown. This is Matt (looking goofy) with Captain John Smith.

We visited a battle field in Yorktown and Matt stuffed Luke in a cannon.







The rest of the trip was posted previously, of us at Virgina Beach, playing at the pool and celebrating Mother's Day. Here's just one last picture from the pool, that I thought was worth posting.
Don't you love his hair? Haha.

No comments: