Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Help

I'm now 31 weeks and am all the sudden feeling like it is crunch time around here! I know that if I keep putting things off, this little guy will be here before I know it and then it will be too late. 

We need to buy a double stroller and I have NO IDEA where to even begin looking.
What brands are good, what models, what you like about certain ones and what you don't like...please any help would be very much appreciated! 


Thank you!!!!!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

We love our Graco double stroller. It's big but not it fits in our van. And to be honest, I usually use my old single stroller that my carseat hooks into when I run errands, and make McKay walk. However, I LOVE our double stroller for going on walks. The carseat fits in either the front or back and both seats recline and have covers. We started off with one of those double strollers where a toddler can stand or sit in the back. However, when we tried our carseat in the front we found that the toddler could push the carseat and it would tip over the front. This was because our carseat was Graco and the stroller was not. Hope this helps.

Meg said...

I'm exploring myself, and I've had a few people tell me not to get a front to back, but rather a side to side double. I guess some of the front to back are really long, hard to steer, and don't fit in small cars. But, then again, they would be super wide if you were trying to use it in a store. Man, the dilemman of baby equiptment! Also, when we were in NY, we noticed that Dan & Elise's little girl Violet, who is like almost 3, never wanted to be in the stroller, and always just walked, so they hardly ever used their double. They just took their single umbrella for the baby most of the time... so... I dunno, just some ideas.

paigernate said...

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=peg+perego+60+40+double+str oller&cid=15376395929238683851&ei=7-w-TIGPL4S-2ASulPXtDQ&sa=title&ved=0CCEQ8wIwAjgA#p


try accessing that link~ it is my DREAM stroller.... and now that matt is a DR price is no big deal -right?!?! haha. i love that the carseat fits into it and it fits through standard doorways. ej's old stroller was a peg and i LOVED it. pushes/rolls so nice. everything just seems super sturdy on them. seems like older kids do better with umbrella vs a double front/back one. IDK, a lot of the girls in the ward have the sit'n stand. stacey and kara do- seems like a pretty good one to let the older kid jump in and out. i just feel like ej is still too little for that. i need to invest in one too for this fall. i am babysitting jen voros' little one. let me know what you find :)

Ryan and Mandie said...

I AM IN THE SAME BOAT!! AND I AM THINKING IT IS CRUNCH TIME. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU FIND OUT =)