All boys indoor soccer team.
That's right, we're having another BOY!
We're so thankful that he looks healthy & perfect.
His little profile looks just Luke's, when we had Luke's scan. Below, if you can't tell, are his feet. None of the pictures were great, but these were the best.
Even though we I really wanted a girl, deep down I think that I knew all along that we would have a boy, I just never wanted to admit it. We are really happy & really excited!!
Luke will have a little buddy.
We'll save oodles of money by not buying all new stuff.
And only three more boys to go to get Matt his very own soccer team....just kidding (I hope).
The down side is that we have absolutely NO idea what we're going to name him, but we have plenty of time to figure that out. Boy names are hard, so if you have any good ideas send them my way!
8 comments:
Congrats Mary! That is so wonderful to have a little bro! I am so thrilled to have a sister for em! And you already have all the stuff, you are just economically savvy! I hope you are feeling well!
Congrats! So happy for you!
Yay for boys! Ollie needed a boy cousin on our side. I gotta clear it with the hubby, but I think I'll send you our names list. Since we're dwindling down on having kids - and there are some I love so much - I want a cute little Clark boy running around with it. Ya know!?
how exciting. Having a house full of boys just makes you more special ;) Plus their is something so sweet about a boy and his mother. congrats!
How fun!! Congratulations! (from what jeff tells me of the clark family's soccer skills, I bet you'll have yourself a great little team!)
Congrats! Luke will be such a good big brother, too! You guys are so awesome. He is coming to a very special family!
YEAH!!! congratulations! boys are awesome :)
WAHOO!!! We are so happy for you! That wil be fun to have two boys close together so they can be buddies! We hope everything is going well for you guys! MISS YOU TONS!
Post a Comment