Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lucky Me.

Aren't I lucky? 
I mean look at this hunk in the plaid vest. This was Matt at his senior prom...while I was graduating from the sixth grade-weird! haha.

Anyway, I just want to say what a great husband I have.

Last weekend Matt watched Luke for me while I went over night on a girls trip to Pittsburgh for TOFW (pics soon to come). While I was gone, he cleaned our "new" chairs we bought (not an easy task), sanded down two other chairs we just got, deeped cleaned the vaccuum (if you haven't ever done this, you should, it makes a huge difference!) and did the laundry. Him and Luke could only talk to each other using their nick names they came up with Bob & Scooter (matt & luke), he played with him, took him outside, ate graham crackers dipped in milk and was just a great dad!  The next morning, he let me sleep in and even made me pancakes with strawberries for breakfast! 

That's only a tiny glimpse at what a great guy he is.

Matt I'm so proud of all your amazing accomplishments. You are so good to me and Luke. You are so caring for everyone else and you will make a great doctor, very soon! 
Thank you for being absolutely wonderful! 
We love you so much!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Congratulations Dr. Clark! We are all proud of both of you. We wish we could have been there. We look forward to reading your blog. It is a high point of the day! Look forward to seeing you all soon.
Love,
Dad (Richard)