Saturday, April 10, 2010

Growing

Spring is a great time of year. Everything starts to grow and become colorful. It's a nice change from the cold, dark winter. It's like a breath of fresh air (literally).

Matt "borrowed" some flowers from our backyard and put them in our window box. It's so fun watching them (try to) grow outside our kitchen window. These pictures are a few weeks old, now all the trees in the background are in bloom...so pretty!
For those of you who've seen my photography blog, some of these pictures are repeats.
We took these a few weeks ago outside our friends house.
This boy is a goof.



And is so cute. He loves to wear these old cowboy boots that his aunty gave him.

And this is really the most recent belly picture. You know when you're having your picture taken, but you feel pretty dumb so you do something silly and then get serious and smile or whatever? Well, this was that "I feel dumb, so I'll act dumb" first picture, but I thought both of our faces were pretty funny, so I used it.
17 weeks.
And yes, I am growing quickly.
We find out what we're having in less than two weeks! Yippee!

Happy Spring!

4 comments:

The Mortensens said...

Mary, you're adorable. I love the cute baby belly, you look great. Your faces are super cute, I love Luke's expressions! His cowboy boots are super cute too.... what a cutie.

Dani Kelly said...

Yay! Our bellies look the same!! Cute!

Unknown said...

What? You call that a belly? Just kidding, you are a cute little prego girl. Are you taking those flower boxes with you? What an adorable little idea.
Luke is looking cute as ever. We miss you guys!

Andrea said...

Your belly is super cute! It doesn't look big to me at all, especially since it's your second! Luke is adorable and way funny! I love hearing about his 2 year old stage. Sometimes I worry Jocelyn is going crazy. :)