Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A warmer day with some sun


We had an unusually warmer (close to the 40's) weekend, with about four straight days of sun. I think that is a record. We even opened our windows to get some fresh air, it was amazing!

Unfortunately, Luke & I have been cooped up inside most of the week, sick with colds. We were bummed that we couldn't get out much. I got the worst of it, right on top of the morning sickness (that lasts all day) and fatigue. Matt was home all week, it was so nice to have him around to take care of us. He took Luke out one day for a little while and played. 

The older Luke gets, the more he looks like his daddy.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I'm sorry you're sick. And hopefully the morning sickness will ebb soon. Thanks again for the fun soup bowls! We used them tonight when I made chili!

Andrea said...

I hope you get over the pregnancy sickness soon! That is soo hard and especially when you have a toddler.

I love how you edit your pictures! They are beautiful!