Poor Cleveland.
This time I feel a little bad. Cleveland is the brunt of a lot of jokes, but sadly most are true.
There are positive things about Cleveland (which you could gather by reading most of my other posts), but I'm telling you, people really don't like this time of year....maybe that's why we're ranking number one on these crummy lists.
Here it is:
Cleveland is now ranked number one as THE MOST MISERABLE CITY IN AMERICA.
Thank you Forbes.
Do I seem trunky? Matt thinks I am.
No wonder no one wants to visit us.
Well, at least we're not Detroit.
(We're not Detroit.)
And not to mention, Lake Erie (about 5 miles from here) is completely frozen over right now...for the first time in 14 years.
It's cold.

5 comments:
Why did you type we're not Detroit twice? We'd still want to visit you even if you do live in one of the worst cities in America! Haha
I love it. You're a funny girl. I'm glad you have a sense of humor about it. It may suck, but that bridge picture is quite cool. I wanted to visit remember, but you said February is not worth it or something. I still want to come though. I miss you guys too!
I love the "at least we're not Detroit" reference. I was thinking the same thing before I got there. :)
Lake Erie freezing over is a good thing. It means fewer snow storms.
i like this post. it's sad but true. At least there is hope for a warmer climate in your near future! Im sure the morning sickness isn't helping much.
and to answer your question, it was a little sunny but Debbie has a huge Front window that gave us lots of light to work with.
We're not Detroit! Wow. I think after reading your last two posts, maybe I could handle Snowflake, AZ (where Nathan is trying to get me to agree for us to settle down). I've always said I wanted to move somewhere that gets no snow--ever. Like where I grew up, but if I can make it through the worse winter city in America, I guess I can handle it almost anywhere else. Or should it mean that I deserve to live somewhere where it never snows?!?
Post a Comment