Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cleveland Ranked THE WORST WINTER CITY IN AMERICA!!!!

I believe it. 
1. Cleveland (that's US!!! pooo)
2. Boston
3. New York City*
4. Milwaukee*
5. Chicago*
6. Minneapolis*
7. Indianapolis
8. Columbus (also in Ohio).
9. Detroit*
10. Baltimore*

I LOOOVE Cleveland the rest of the year. But winters are nothing but dirty snow that just keeps coming down all winter long, freezing cold temperatures and the worst part....almost always gray skies....sooo depressing.

It's interesting because we have friends "suffering" that live in a lot of these other cities listed here (the ones with stars). As for everyone else, be glad that you're not in Cleveland!!!

Hooray for our last winter here!!!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

My dad was here a few weeks ago, between storms, and I mentioned to him that I'd heard recently that Cleveland has the worst winters in the country (I'd heard this story on the radio, but didn't catch the source). My dad, who lives in New England, scoffed at it. I'll have to send him the link. :)

Brad said...

Milwaukee has been beautiful this winter. We have been so lucky. Congrats on the little one. We couldn't be happier for the two of you. We sure like September birthdays too!