Here are some of the pictures I said I'd post. Saturday Matt had most of the day off and we wanted to go on a picnic so we drove to the lake and it was really windy and not that fun.

Luke all bundled.

We walked out on this rockie pier thing and it was scary. Noramally I dont think I'd be scared but the waves were hitting the rock so we got a little wet and since I was holding Luke it made me a little more freaked out.

The poor kid could hardly breath because the wind was so hard.

Matt needed to be bundled too.


The first little nap in Luke's crib, he loved it. As you can tell he's all sprawled out. The bedding was given to us by Matt's mom and sisters, they made the quilt and it is so cute!

Last week it got up to about 85 one day and our house was hot.
Luke loved sitting in his chair in front of the fan, he's so funny.


And Luke playing with his daddy.
4 comments:
That's one cute doorstop! I love the pictures, he's getting big.
Fun pics! Its crazy one min its all warm and now its cold. Oh well keep the cute pics coming!
Oh my gosh!! He's getting SOO big!! He is so stinking cute! I swear he's smiling on all of his pics!!
I love the fan pics. Luke is so cute, I love seeing what new pictures you post. I hope you are doing well. Em
Post a Comment