Sunday-General Conference, wahoo! Matt was home to enjoy it with me, what wonderful talks. It was so enjoyable. Matt and I headed over to Shaker Lakes and took a stroll it was a beautiful day.
Monday-Matt was on-call all day. It was so nice outside and finally around 6:30 I decided I had to get out, so I took Luke on a walk. Me and Luke had our own little FHE.
Tuesday-Matt got home at a decent hour and we walked to one of the libraries near by. It was fun because the weather has just been beautiful!!
Wednesday-My friend Debbie gave me a call and we took our boys out on yet another walk. It was great we walked for an hour and a half, it was nice to get out.
Thursday-I was supposed to get the car today, but Matt left in a rush and we both forgot it was too early. I went visiting teaching and...you guessed it I walked! That's all I do these days, it's actually kinda nice. When Matt got home we ran some errands and I bought some stuff to work out with like a pilates ball, weights, stuff like that. And we got Enchanted, my favorite, thanks Emily!!!
Friday-No walks for us today...it was a rainy day. Fortunately I had things to do at home. I've been really into working off this "baby fat" and when we were at the library we picked up some workout dvds and I got this one called, Walk it off with George, as in George Foreman. Ahah it is so funny, but it really kicks your butt. Or maybe just mine, since I'm sooo out of shape. Matt got home and we watched Enchanted during the tornados. Whhoo.
Saturday-This morning we had our Aldi fiasco. Later that night we attended our Adult Stake Conf. meeting, it was really great. It's so awesome to live in the Kirtland Stake, there is always such a special spirit at our meetings because of the pioneers and Joseph Smith who settled in this area. We truly have wonderful leaders in our stake. After the meeting we hung out the Kienes and played some Guitar Hero! It was so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment