This past week was busier than usual. I have pictures I'll add later when I get my computer back. Here we go...
Sunday-It was my first time back into the nursery since I had Luke. We had 10-18 mo. old kids, lots of fun! We had a yummy pot roast dinner with Matt's mashed potatoes mmmm. Oprah's Big Give finale!! Our favorite, Steven won! Yay!
Monday-We got another new little nephew! Congrats to Rachel and Charlie!! Baby boy McKay Charles Allen 6lbs 14oz 18 in, a healthy baby! Our friend called and had gone to the hospital to be induced that night as well. I walked to the bank because we got a dishwasher! We found it on craigslist it's only a year old and the guy delivered it to us! Woooo.
Tuesday-Our friend who went to the hospital Monday still hadn't had the baby, so I headed to the hospital to lend them my laptop and some movies since labor can be long and boring. When I got there they decided to take the baby by C-Section, Julie Joyce Nutter was born 4 weeks early at 5lbs 4oz!! And she is an absolute doll!!! Congrats Janelle and Ben!! And since I had the car I ran to Target and Michaels, it was such a nice day!
Wednesday-Today a friend and I went to visit Janelle and her little baby girl, I'm glad they are doing well. Our water heater was not working and Luke barfed all over himself and I didn't want to give him a cold bath so I had to wipe him down with wet wipes!! Matt was on call till 10pm.
Thursday-Matt fixed the heater so Luke could have a real bath. We headed over to the office where I used to work to visit the gang. They were excited to meet Luke and I got to see my friend Jamie who was about to POP she's being induced Wednesday. It was fun to see everyone and show off Luke. Later I did my visiting teaching, it was so nice we sat outside in the warm sun watching the kids play while we ate these yummy MinuteMaid cherry limeade popsicles, SO good.
Friday-I got my grocery shopping done and later when I picked up Matt he brought home this "fancy food" from some lecture at school, so we had sausage, cheese, pita bread and humus for dinner...whooo! Later we went to the movies and saw Vantage Point, it was alright, only worth the 2 dollars we paid to see it. Then we had a yummy sundae at McDonalds. One of my best friends got married in Utah, I wish I could have been there. Congratulations Dani and Tyler!!
Saturday-We decided to go on a little picnic, we packed a lunch and drove out to Lake Erie. The park we went to wasn't very nice and the it was a little rainy and waaay windy, but the lunch was good. We came home Matt took a nap because he's on OB call all night tonight for the first time. From 7Pm-9Am....he's excited to deliver some babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment