Wednesday, September 23, 2015

September happen'ns...


Crazy hair day at school...
That little face is just too cute!
 Matt wins. He totally wins.
He surprised me and took me to the TAYLOR SWIFT concert!
It was AMAZING! Amazing doesn't even begin to describe it actually.


 He actually bought tickets the day of the concert and ended up getting 
dang good seats for a pretty good price. I am dying...still...thinking about it!
 It really was hard to contain my excitement all day long!
 Her concert was really less of a concert and more of a show!
She was all over the stage, and had this cat walk that would rise 30 ft
above the stage and swivel around. She was able to get pretty close to so much
of the crowd. The crowd was NUTS. And the special effects were awesome.
I sung my heart out and danced danced danced! Matt was swaying and at least
he stood next to me all night so I wasn't dancing all alone (I was in the
seat next to the isle:). But at the same time I didn't even care! It was too fun!
After the concert we went and got breakfast at a diner at 12:30am.
Such a fun date night!

 Luke's new cool hair cut. Little stud!


Some more pics from Dev's birthday...



 My handsome men!

 We took a drive through the Alpine Loop and had a picnic on a Sunday afternoon.
The leaves are changing and the fall weather is gorgeous!


 We've even had some good rain storms lately too!

 Funny James got this cheap helmet stuck on his head. Like really stuck. What the?

 Finding Halloween teeth

And the DIRTY DASH!
Another fun date this month...we teamed up with some other people from Matt's office
and we did the Dirty Dash in Heber. It was such a blast!
We basically climbed through a bunch of mud obstacle courses, waded through
freezing cold, muddy water and more. It really was so fun!
Afterwards Matt and I rushed home, showered and went out with our neighbors
for date night. I'm so glad we've been able to get out and have some fun dates recently!



 Dr. Young and Dr. Matt-good sports!

No comments: