Devin turned 5 yesterday!!!
I still can't believe it!
He had a fun day.
Breakfast consisted of Cinnamon Toast Crunch with chocolate milk on the side.
We played wii games together.
Played some board games.
One gift he got was clay. We sculptured clay (such a mess!).
Dev made his hair "so crazy like shark boy" per one of his birthday requests!
We met daddy and aunt Sarah for lunch at Los Hermanos.
They sang happy birthday to him and I thought he was going to cry!
They're so loud and they crept up on him. It was pretty funny.
Sarah came back home with us and she played more games with him.
We made homemade (might I add, delicious!) pizza.
They boys made their own.
Then I was sorta feeling bad because I didn't feel like throwing a big
friend party this year...but the best thing happened.
When it was time to cut the cake we called our neighbors over.
They came, had cake, opened some more presents,
played one round of a game and sent them home.
And EVERYONE was happy!
And it was super easy! :)
And it was super easy! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my big boy Devin!











No comments:
Post a Comment