Thursday, September 3, 2015

Devin Starts Pre-K!!!

Our little firecracker, Devin, started pre-k this year!
He will be turning FIVE next week, and barely misses the cutoff for Kindergarten this year.
And I am a-okay with that! I think an extra year will be good for him. :)

He'll be going to this wonderful preschool near us. They focus a lot on music and art.
They have four classrooms, and each class rotates through all four classes each day.
One room is a big art studio. Another room has a stage where they learn about instruments, music, 
dancing, singing and performing. And another is a big play room with different stations, they read and play. In the last room they learn phonics, letters/numbers, etc.

So far he loves it!
I just can't believe he'll be turning five already!

 Everyone always comments on his (and James') red hair. I see it so often I sometimes
don't realize how red they are, until I see photos of them! It's hard to believe we have two 
little red heads in our family. But I love it!!

No comments: