As always, the annual Johnson Halloween was a huge hit!
We love our family and the fun parties we have!
We had a yummy soup'n roll dinner with a few spooky desserts,
some crafts for the kids, bingo, a costume and
pumpkin carving/painting/decorating
contest and a jolly good time.
The Biglers and (Matt) Johnsons.
This year Matt wanted to be a mad scientist. I bought him this wig and
it came with the glasses (I'm thinking Napoleon Dynamite). He had an
old white coat and junky tie he decided to burn up. :)
He's such a good sport. He's the best.
We had a Luke Skywalker, a bat and a super hero too.
We told our kids if they found/made their own costumes we'd pay them
$5.00. Luke surprised us and actually did it! He borrowed the robe for his
costume from his piano teacher.
I never used to be a big fan of Halloween until the last couple years.
I sorta love it. I've always wanted a good witch outfit that I could wear year
after year if I want to. :)
The Mad Scientist was also on call that night...haha. Good
thing he didn't have to rush into the hospital looking like that!
(Chris) Johnson and Lofgran Families.
I had so much fun making pumpkin spice, cream cheese, brain cupcakes!!
And I must say there were some pretty AWESOME pumpkins!
The costume winners for the night!
Oh and baby "Mermaid" Raegan won too! :)
My pumpkin won "Cutest Pumpkin,"
Luke "Most Artistic"
and Devin's....well, I can't remember. But it was a cute bat!
Just like his costume.
And all the other pumpkin winners/participants.
Thanks for another awesome party!!!
Happy Halloween!!!


































No comments:
Post a Comment