Monday, August 11, 2014

Mom's 60th Birthday

A few weeks ago was my mom's 60th Birthday!
We wanted the night to be extra special. 

I can get a little carried away with parties...as you may know. 

We hosted the party in the backyard. It was a lovely night!
Dinner was catered from Dickey's BBQ (YUMMY!).
I had so much fun planning and throwing this party with my sisters.
It turned out just perfect.




 We really didn't have to buy much as far as decor went. 
We bought the lights (and I love them!!!), flowers (costco), vases/buckets (the dollar store).
We had the table cloth, burlap, plates, napkins and silverware, and 
the twine was from our Etsy shop. It really was so fun!

And for dessert we had 3 types of fondue: chocolate, toffee and chocolate marshmallow.

 If you couldn't tell, only adults were allowed! 
It was a nice evening kid-free. :) 
We were only missing Brandon and Holly, due to work and illness. :(


 Jenny, Bryce, Susie, Matt, Angi, Gpa and Gma Hales, Mom and Dad, 
Steve, Mandy, Matt, Me, Chris.



 The original Johnson ladies. 
 My lovely mother, who does NOT look like 60! :)
And my adorable grandparents. 
And this squirt. He was supposed to be sleeping.

Happy Birthday Mom!
We love you!

1 comment:

Globe Trotters said...

I love all your updates - it looks like you are all really enjoying being near family and friends and taking advantage of a really fun summer. So happy for you guys!!!