Just some more random pictures from my phone and whats been happening lately.
I've been trying to get some exercise, which is SO hard for me when I'm pregnant (and just because of the time of year). Walking is like the only thing I can do (I've tired many different forms of exercising and they all result in puking pretty much). And I love to do it and swear that's how I was in pretty good shape when I had Dev (which makes everything easier). So even on cold days I try to get out at least once a week, sometimes more. As long as there isn't snow on the roads and it's not below 25 degrees I'll try!!


At the beginning of February we had our big anatomy scan for this little man. I was 19 weeks I think. Dev came along, Luke was at school and we got to meet up with Daddy! Yay! Devin sat on his lap and said, "Hey, you a doctor?!" It was funny. He was so excited to sit on his lap the whole morning.
And here's the most recent "cutesy" photo of baby, as the old Doc described it. I am not used to these 3D scans, so I just think they are freaky! Some people think he sort of looks like Devin.
Most importantly, everything checked out and he looks healthy! We couldn't be happier.
Marble run with our "run-down" papa. Doesn't he look tired? He works too hard.
More on my smarty pants...Luke is learning to read these I Am Sam books. He is doing awesome and is so excited about learning.
Then for his birthday, he chose to spend some of his birthday money on more work books. He is so good. He'll sit and do them for an hour or more every day and just blows through them.
Maybe I already posted this pic...but Devin stopped napping and I think it's because he thinks Luke and I just eat ice cream and cookies all afternoon.
For an HSSA activity we got to go bowling for 2 hours, with all-you-can-eat pizza and soda. It was at the alley we usually go to and the boys always LOVE it. I'm surprised that they can actually last bowling the entire 2 hours (I got bored).
Dev and his favorite Kassie and Janey.
And just recently this AWESOME indoor pool, The Gold Fish Swim School, came to Cleveland. It's a fancy pool, where they teach private swimming lessons, that I wish I could afford. At random times throughout the week they open it to the public. We ventured out in the cooooold weather and went and enjoyed a little bit of paradise! It was SO warm in there and the water was amazing (especially since I'm prego). But they have the most fun toys for the kids!!! You can kind of see in the background some floaties. They had a heavy-duty foam canoe with paddles, car, motorcycle and other awesome huge floaties the kids could play in in the water. My kids were in heaven!!!
And since it's so new and has such odd hours, no one was there!
The whole facility was just adorable.
The boys also loved the showers...don't ask me why.
We will definitely be going back soon!!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment