At a recent photo shoot, the guy said, "I bet you have tons of photos of your kids." Well, I do have a lot, but I seem to put off taking their photos because I can get burnt out with taking so many photos for photo shoots. I'm trying to do better, because obviously, my kids are way more important. They are growing so quickly, I don't want to forget this precious time we have together.
Devin is so funny. He copies Luke at everything. It is so much fun having two boys together.
Luke: "Hey Mom! I just noticed something. We can recycle this water bottle! Recycle means to give back. Reduce. Reuse. Recycle." -Thank you PBS kids and Bob the Builder....maybe this is a bad sign? :)
Luke also has started telling us about his dreams that he has at night. He seems so old now! He is funny though. They are usually about fighting bad guys, driving cars and trying to protect Devin.
Luke is really into picking me weeds flowers, he's a sweetie. Every single day he tells me that he has a secret to whisper in my ear and it's usually one of the following...."You're beautiful." "You're so cute." "You're sweet."
I don't know why, but I love this photo of Devin. He is very aware of his surroundings and loves to watch airplanes, animals, cars go by. If I need to distract him I say, "HUH! Is that a dog?!!" And he'll run to the window to see.
Today though, me and Devin are sick and it isn't much fun.
We both have nasty colds, but rarely does anything slow him down.
The right photo is Devin saying "cheese" and the left is him actually smiling.
My kids have never had a favorite stuffed animal or blanket, until now.
Devin has to have his "Beebee," which is usually his blanket or his binkie. And he always wants me to wrap him up in the blanket like so, as he scoots around the house. It's so fun to see his little personality develop.
Well, that's just a little update on my boys.











2 comments:
These are great photos of them! I love the one with Dev looking up in the front yard. A little amazement beautifully captured. Good job.
Ollie loves the blanket thing too. It's such an adorable stage.
Can't wait to see them!
Julie is starting to have dreams pretty regularly, too. She has nightmares from time to time, but hasn't actually talked about them at all. The other day, though, she woke up from a nap, and immediately said, "Where did Luke's Devin go?" She must have been dreaming about your boys.
Post a Comment