I'm trying to play catch up on a whole lot of blogging. The rest of Christmas, Utah trip again and Luke's birthday...Here are bits and pieces, some of the highlights of our Christmas trip-and not really in order!
Clark Sibs.
All the cousins were there and it was so much fun!
We started the first ever, annual Clark Christmas Eve Party, which includes a talent show. It was mostly, playing the piano, some singing, trumpet playing, rhyme reciting, the bells and this awesome dance by Cameron and Adrienne.
Every Christmas Eve the Clark's also read/act out the nativity.
Christmas Morn.
Cameron asked for a girlfriend...and so it happened! haha
One thing you may not know about my cute husband is that he has a thing for collections....seriously, I won't even tell you all of the collections he has. Among the many, he has a hat collection. Doesn't he look like the husband on sister-wives? haha.
And poor Devin had infections in his eyes....
The Clark Fam in Sunday best.
The loot from G&G Johnson's.
And four wheeling up in the mountains, and sledding in the snow!!! Ahhh, how I miss the mountains.
We got a 3 generation pic here.
Clark in every day attire....not an easy feat to do two family photos of this size! (Too lazy to organize these better!!)
The day after Cmas Daddy had to take off and go back to Cleveland (story of our lives..sniff, sniff). After that we went with the Clarks to Temple Square in SLC. And then I spent most of the last couple of days with my family...which isn't really pictured because I was tired of taking photos at this point. :)
I did get to have brunch with some of my besties!
Matt's bro Cam really is the man, he always plays with all the grandkids, especially the ones that are daddy deprived! Thanks Cam!
It was a great and unexpected trip home for Christmas this year!





























1 comment:
I am so glad we got to see you and visit when you came. BUT I can't believe you put that picture of us up! In my defence I had morning sickness! ;)
Post a Comment