I know I already had a whole post about Luke's birthday party, but this photo wouldn't load and I just had to post the cute banner!
Other than that, here are some highlights!
We spent some fun times at my sister Jenny's house, playing the kinect (which is freaking awesome!!!), good food and girl talk. I have the coolest sistas. Seriously.
We had a girls trip up to Layton to go to Time Out For Women. We had a great time at the conference, more good food and good laughs!
Mandy, Mom, Jenny, Angi, Me and Holly. We missed my sister, Susie!!! :(
And I think I always have to get a picture of this when I visit. Holly is one of the funniest people I've ever met.
We stayed at my mom's house and we were spoiled with good food (always). Every morning Devin had a bowl full of delicious raspberries. He'd stick them on his finger, he thought he was so funny.
Lydia....what a babe.
Dev, Ollie, Luke, Lydia and Nick.
I told them to make funny faces, and this is what Dev did. He's so cute.
We went to the Bean Museum with the Clark fam, where we saw a lot of "dead" animals, and had lots of fun.
Did you know that I hate butterflies?
Madisen, Logan, McKelle, Luke, Devin and Sawyer.
And then we spent a day at Thanksgiving Point, at the dinosaur museum. It was awesome!
So many members of my family were able to come, including some men who took work off even. We went through the museum, took a break and ate lunch at the cafe and went back in to do more museum and then some shopping! If you're ever in the area, it's a great place to take kids! One of our favorites.
This picture I just had to post. That is Lydia. Do you see anyone around? I'm pretty sure she took off on her own at least 3 times. And one time, she was lost for probably a good 10-15 minutes (or maybe it felt that long). We had all the kids cornered in one room, while about 6 adults went searching throughout the museum for her. Yeah, she was hiding in the photo booth.
They have the COOLEST water/sand table.
They also have a room with sand pits to dig for fossils. So cool!
Devin loved the sand table. Luke will do it for a moment, but doesn't really enjoy it.
Anyway, we had a great time in Utah. It's always fun to be the family. We really missed Daddy though! We wish he could travel with us more often.
Thanks for all the good times, Utah.
Thanks for all the good times, Utah.






































1 comment:
Hooray! I finally caught up on your blog! I love Luke's bday decorations- super cute, especially for doing it in a day! Hopefully, you had success finding a replacement van this weekend. We sure love Cleveland- people don't give it enough credit. There is tons to do and see. I agree with you- we need more visitors! They seriously don't know what they are missing out on.
Post a Comment