Friday, March 9, 2012

Done and done.

Hey folks. Guess what? MATT IS DONE WITH NIGHT FLOAT!!!!
And I couldn't be happier!!

It was a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very long 7 weeks.
Oh and did I mention that today is also our anniversary? Yes. 5 Years. Wowzers. More on that later. 

We did a little decorating to celebrate Daddy's hard work. Nights are killer for everyone, but at least Matt has some really awesome experiences. Like last night, he had to call security and someone was arrested! Never a dull moment at the county hospital, eh? But really, he is learning so much and loves what he does.
Not sure if this is the safest place to hang balloons? Midway down the stairs. Oops.
And Devin is now 18 months!!! WHoaa. He's a toddler. Weird. I am realizing how big he is and I can't  believe it. He is such a babe though. He has such a funny and sweet personality. He is starting to talk more and continues to copy everything Luke does. 

He is also full of some funny faces. Here are just two of them. He is constantly making these faces, it's pretty funny.

I made the mistake a week ago (when I was doing a little photo shoot of my own little guys...more of that later) of letting Luke take a couple of photos with my big camera. Every time I get the camera out he has to take at least two. Here's one.
At least there will be a picture of me every so often, right? Haha.


Until next year, night float.

2 comments:

Maddy said...

cute boys! yay for matt being done! and that's a great pic of you mary!

kjirsti said...

Yeah! I was thinking the same thing- very artistic, way to go Luke!