Last Friday Matt and I celebrated our 5th anniversary!
I can't believe it's already been five years. They have flown by and have been pretty darn great if I do say so myself!
Friday was Matt's last day of nights, so we needed to like, double celebrate.
We hired a babysitter, headed out to the DELICIOUS Maggianos. Mmmmmm. We enjoyed our cozy, candlelit dinner, which was amazing. Then we did a little shopping at the Beachwood mall. Then we picked up a movie from redbox and picked up some dessert to take home. It was fabulous! Just what we needed.
Before we headed out, we asked Luke to take our picture. Here are his two attempts.
Oh and Matt surprised me with some pretty flowers.
I know flowers can be totally lame and some women don't really like getting them or just think that they aren't practical. I can understand that and agree (sometimes), but I will say that I definitely DO enjoy getting them every once in a while.
Oh and while I'm at it....we finally bought a new van on Saturday too! It's so nice having some freedom once again. And Sunday was just perfect too. It was a gorgeous, warm, spring day. We went to church and Devin spent almost the entire time, and first time, in nursery! Matt and I were able to sit in peace for almost 2 hours. It was amazing. Then we went home, ate a delish dinner and then went to a park to play. Matt didn't have to rush off to work and it felt so good.
It was a great weekend. And just what we needed, finally!



No comments:
Post a Comment