Thursday, February 23, 2012

Luke's 4th Birthday Party-Utah

The day after we arrived in Utah was Luke's 4th Birthday!!! I can't believe he is 4 already. He is just growing up too fast. 

I wanted to have a fun birthday party for him, since so many of his little cousin's could be there to celebrate, which was a first! I didn't want anything super crazy, but I definitely wanted it to look cute. Here are some photos of the bash.

Um, cake anyone? Seriously. It was awesome.





Did I mention that the cake was a.w.e.s.o.m.e?

The Birthday Boy!


Spencer, Madisen and Julia-the helpers.

I think it might become a tradition that we play "Don't Eat Pete," Luke's favorite game.

I stuffed candy inside of balloons and let the kids pop them to get the candy out. They loved it!


We also played a bunch of little games downstairs and then the kids played outside. It was a gorgeous and surprisingly warm January day.



Emily and her kids just so happened to be there the same time as us, as well as Meg and her kids. We were a bunch of husbandless wives hanging together. But it was great to all be together!

No comments: