Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Family Pictures

We had our family pictures taken a couple of weeks ago. We loved how they turned out.

There were so many to choose from, I couldn't decide. Here are my favorites....I know there are a lot!
As mentioned previously, Dev's hair was doing this funny spikey thing-it was so humid, and it curls in the humidity.







This guy was very difficult to work with. I am amazed by how many good pictures Sarah got out of him. I swear she had to pull all of her tricks out to get this kid to cooperate!















Thank you Sarah, you did an amazing job, we love them!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Devin's faces are priceless. I love his constant one eyebrow up, one eyebrow down faces is awesome. Also, i'm glad to see you're still rocking the cruise shoes. They are so cute!

Janelle said...

I love the green and blue combo. Such great pictures of both the boys. Where did you go for the shoot?

Emily said...

I miss you all so so much!! These pictures are so CUTE!!!!

Kate Johnson said...

Those are fabulous! I am so excited for you. Missing Cleveland right now as we bake down here in Missouri...it was 109 yesterday!

kjirsti said...

I LOVE the last one. Oh, a mother and her boys- precious. Sarah's amazing.

Andrea said...

These are so cute! The last one is my favorite! You can just see how much you love being a mommy.

Marilyn said...

Those are beautiful!!!