Friday, August 5, 2011

10 months old...or was a little while ago

I'm really trying to keep up on the blog and on Devin's little "update posts," but we've had an extremely busy, but fun summer. I have lots of catching up to do. 

Dev turned 10 months almost a month ago. I've been meaning to post about it, but keep forgetting.

These pictures were taken around the 10 month mark...
Seriously, we just love this little cutie.
Dev is cruising around furniture, mastered crawling, eats everything offered to him from us or the floor, he love to talk "mama, dada"...you get the idea. He is tall and lean, and seems to have thinned out a lot over the past few months. Probably since he's been so mobile.
He is a VERY happy boy. He loves to chase Luke and loves him, most of the time-it goes both ways. 
They wrestle and have fun together. 

If Devin has something blocking his way, he'll just go over it, even if it is his brother.
It's still fun to have two little boys.
Even though they can be quite gross sometimes, they are still cute. And boy do we love them!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

That last picture is hilarious. I can totally see Luke doing it on purpose, too -- just getting in his way to see if Devin will climb over the top of him again.