Peach season = A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
We have been eating so many peaches.
Peach cobbler.
Peach parfaits.
Peach smoothies.
And for the first time ever, peach jam.
A little confession. I didn't can this. It's freezer jam. I ran out of my freezer containers, so this one is for our fridge and it looks so much cuter in a can, than a plastic container.
Other bit of deliciousness...these bad boys.
Peanut butter goodness, smooshed between salty pretzels, dipped in chocolate.
Wowzers!

1 comment:
Hey I just made jam myself! Freezer jam is way better and I always use glass jars! Your boys are so cute- I can't believe how big Devin has gotten! I also love peach season although we were kind of underwhelmed this year by our selection- I miss Utah at times like this when you have your own trees or your neighbor does and there are always boxes and boxes of produce to be shared!
Post a Comment