Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lake Farm Park'n Stuff

It has been warming up finally, so we've been spending a lot of time out doors. 

A few days ago we joined some friends and visited Lake Farm Park. The weather was gorgeous and we had so much fun playing with friends and seeing the animals. Here are a few random pictures from the day.

This is a funny face Devin always makes...something funny with the eye brows.
Luke thinks dandelions are just "beautiful."




___________________________________________________________________________

I just wanted to post these cute pictures. 

This is what I see from my bathroom. Occasionally I will put Dev in his crib with toys, so I can get ready and he's learned how to look over the bumper pad to watch me.

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The bumper pictures are ADORABLE! I seriously love them! He totally has your eyebrows(referring to the 1st pic).

Katie Blacker said...

the photo of you kissing Devin is sooooooooo amazing.

Sarah said...

I also love the pic of you kissing Devin. priceless!