Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Eight months and as cute as can be!

Devin is 8 months old today. I say it every month, but he's just growing too quickly! 
Oh we just love this little guy so much.
He has two cute, little bottom teeth.
He jabbers "Dada, baba..." and a lot of other baby talk. 
He screams and yells. He's a very loud baby these days!
He loves, loves, loves food. 
He loves me and yells when I walk out of the room.
He is so, so close to crawling on his knees, but he is super fast pushing off his toes in an army crawl.
He is a great sleeper for naps, but loves to sleep in his bed. If we are out and about (which is often) he usually won't fall asleep. 
He STILL IS NOT sleeping through the night. Oh how I wish I could remember what it was like to have one night full of uninterrupted sleep. He falls asleep quite early, like 6:30pm or sometimes earlier, but always wakes up around 5am. Even if I put him down later, he will still wake up at 5am, but he sleeps for another hour or two after eating or getting his pacifier. So, really, it's not that bad.
He giggles when we blow bubbles outside.
He loves playing, wrestling with and watching Luke do anything. 
He always snuggles with me for a minute or two right before I lay him down in his crib and then he just rolls onto his side and falls asleep-it's the best.
He is SUCH a good baby. We have been so blessed to have mellow, easy-going, happy and healthy babies.
Not to mention how cute they are!
We love our little Devin!

No comments: