At last our fence is COMPLETE!
Well, it has been for about a week, I am just behind on posting pictures.
We love it!!! Matt did such a wonderful job. Who knew he was a man of so many talents?
Here are the last few pictures of the fence.
The gate...which took only like 5 hours alone.
Matt's mom planted like 100 tulip bulbs last year and they looked gorgeous this spring!
9 comments:
It looks so great! I am so impressed with you guys! We hope to visit you guys soon again.
It looks terrific! Matt missed his calling. He should have been a carpenter. Just kidding, stick with the doctor thing, it's steadier work.
Richard
Dad left a message! That's totally unfair. You're yard is impressive and the fence...wowsers! Few men can handle that (I've learned), consider yourself lucky.
Awesome!! I can't wait to see the fence in person. Such a gorgeous house!
Great flower pictures. I like the angle you chose and of course the fence is INCREDIBLE! I feel honored to have seen it in person. ;)
So nice!
It's Jana! I need to just have you invite me. :) Mary your home is BEAUTIFUL. Great job on the fence.
Wahoo for a fence! I am so excited for you. And I absolutely love the tulips. They make your lovely house look so welcoming!
The photos you took of Devin look wonderful! Way to master a hard lighting situation.
Nice work Matt! And he probably did it on no sleep. It looks awesome!
Post a Comment