Wednesday, April 20, 2011

This morning

This morning Devin cried, Matt got him, put him in bed with us. Shortly after Luke joined us. I fed Devin, gave him his pacifier, hoping that I could get a little more shut eye. Devin pulls out his binkie right away....

Devin: Dadda

Luke: Shhhhhhhh!!! Dad is sleeping!

It was pretty cute.

1 comment:

Maddy said...

So, I was just drinking some hot chocolate outside with britton and was asking him questions - I asked him who his friends were and he was naming some people then i asked if luke was his friend. he look confused for a second so i decided to show him the blog posts i did about our trip up there and then he immediately remembered luke and all morning he's been asking to go see you guys. he even remembered breaking your window with his cup :) sooo... when are we going to see you guys?!!??