So I spend a lot of my free time with some of the same gals. I frequently have my camera with me and tend to take lots of pictures. We had a fun get-together brunch to a while back. It was Eliza (the cutie with the purple bow) 1/2 birthday...or really just an excuse to all get together and visit, before our friends move out.
It's so fun, yet exhausting trying to get five babies together for pictures.
It's pretty hilarious watching them interact with one another. I love how Talmage is just wiped out.
And Dev is holding his hand. He and Devin are only a day apart in age. His big brother Emmett is Luke's "best friend." They just moved in a few months ago and are here to stay, at least as long as we're here. I'm so glad that both boys will have such good friends so close in age.
And boys will be boys. They must be learning it from their big brothers...that or Devin is just starving in this picture!
While we managed to get some pictures of the babies, thankfully, the dads were there to keep the older ones busy and out of our hair for the moment.
I'm so thankful for such great friends, who are like family to us!



No comments:
Post a Comment